74th ECCE General Meeting
Malta, Valeta, Kamra tal-Periti
13th and 16th July 2022
The programme will consist of:
- An update on ECCE work and affairs
- A workshop to collaborate in ECCE’s strategic plan
- The ‘Beyond Infrastructure’ conference challenging the role of the traditional civil engineer in light of changing demands of infrastructure vis-a-vis net zero cities, decarbonisation and climate action. This conference will be open to all local professionals too.
- A cultural guided tour of the Underground Water Cisterns at the Archbishop’s palace and the Fortifications of Valletta
- An accompanying person’s programme visiting the old capital of Mdina and its cathedral, a walking tour of Rabat, the Mosta dome and San Anton Gardens in Attard.
- A conference dinner to catch up with colleagues and friends