ECCE books, papers and other materials
ECCE Book “Footbridges – Small is beautiful”
The book “Footbridges – Small is beautiful”. This is the second book prepared by ECCE on the subject of cultural and technical heritage in civil engineering and architecture. The task of the Task Force Civil Engineering Heritage was to undertake as comprehensive as possible a review of the achievements of human expertise in the construction of bridges specifically intended for pedestrians.
- the book contains 416 pages
- a total of 196 footbridges (179 in Europe and 17 in Japan) are presented in words and pictures
- the book contains a total of 613 photographs, including 43 two-page spreads
- important events in the history of bridge building are covered in a 34-page section
- more than 70 different authors from Europe and Japan have contributed to the book
- the book presents a rich and diverse selection of footbridges of various kinds, many of them world record holders
- both historic and modern bridges are included
- the key criteria for the selection of individual bridges were their technical and architectural features and characteristics, while some are simply attractive
Книгата е налична за продажба в София. Цена 60 лв
ECCE Book “Civil Engineering Heritage”
Europe”ECCE book on Civil Engineering Heritage is composed of contributions from ECCE member organizations and promotes Civil Engineering through presentation of emblematic civil engineering projects already built in Europe.
Книгата е налична за продажба в София. Цена 90 лв
ECCE Book “Notes on the history of Civil Engineering”
The new ECCE book “Notes on the history of Civil Engineering” that was prepared as a contribution by ECCE for the European Year of Civil Engineers and to the 200th Anniversary of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
Книгата не налична за продажба още в София.